Carolina Pride Performa Wash System
The PERFORMA CARWASH SERIES covers the full range of self-service car washing. Our customized industrial grade carwash designs, offer standard systems for one to ten bays, which can be expanded to fit any wash requirement. We use industrial grade components to provide for ultimate quality and reliability.
The PERFORMA™ Series Wash Systems are designed with only one criteria:
Make it the best self-service wash system possible.
PERFORMA™ motor control centers are U.L. listed and completely pre-wired. Only one electrical connection is required to provide power to the complete system.
Cat Pumps are standard equipment with PERFORMA™ wash systems. Stainless steel is used to fabricate all frames, tanks, pump motor bases and belt guards. All motors include quick-change electrical receptacles and connectors for easy servicing of equipment.
Standard features included for each of The PERFORMA™ Series are:
- Hose installation package
- Brush with wands
- Digital display timers
- Bay signs and more
Stainless Steel Quality
Tanks / Frames / Manifolds
Motor Bases / Brush Booms
Wand Pipes / Pre-Soak Pump
Cat Pumps / Low Water Safety Shut-Offs
Dual Belt Drive / Air Diaphragm Pumps
Rinse & Pre-Soak Tank Immersion Heaters
Trigger Gun Safety Wands / 3 Horsepower Motors
No Fuses / Low Voltage Breakers
UL Listed Motor Control Center
Panel Mounted Test Switches
Main Power Disconnects
Individual Bay Transformers
The PERFORMA™ Series configurations.
PERFORMA™PLUS - RO
The PERFORMA™ Plus Wash System comes as a complete system from pre-soak and high-pressure soap, rinse, wax, tire cleaner foam brush.
Onboard R.O. Production and Spot Free Rinse Delivery. Also comes with optional Bug Remover.
PERFORMA™PLUS - HIGH EFFICIENCY BOILER.
Below are features of the boiler system made by PROPAK™
- Compact Design
- Up to 99.8% Efficiency
- All Stainless Construction
- Completely assembled, wired, and factory test-fired prior to shipping.
- Ultra-High Efficiency means low stack temperature - Sealed Combustion means no ventilation openings to the outside.
- Both Exhaust and air inlet use PVC pipe.
- Modular component construction and self-diagnostic microprocessor controls provide for easy trouble-shooting and maintenance.
- Extremely low NOX emissions exceed even pending government standards.