DRB Systems Xpress Pay Terminal
Product by DRB Systems
The XPT Will Help You Increase Productivity, Complete Transactions In Less Time And Enhance Customer Satisfaction With Features Like These:
Xpress Pay Terminal works for exterior or full service tunnels - wherever you want to allow the customer to self-pay
- High Volume – Saves time for your busy customers and increases your productivity by processing up to 80 cars per hour. Up to 8 XPTs can be supported at a single site.
- Flexibility – Works as a stand alone unit at an Express Exterior or issues unique numbers for an express lane at a Full-Service.
- Instant Credit Card Clearing – Clears credit cards in less than 2 seconds. If the Internet connection goes down, the XPT will store credit card information and transmit it later.
- Attractive Audio-Visual Interface – User friendly, easy-to-follow, and available in English and Spanish. It can also be easily customized for your carwash.
- Weather Resistant Reliability – Designed specifically for a carwash environment, the XPT stands up to the elements, and it’s backed by a 24/7 team of dedicated support professionals.
- Heater and Solid State Memory Backup – For added reliability.
- User-Friendly “Strike Zone” – Allows your customers to reach all functions to complete transactions without bending or stretching.
A Marketing Marvel
- Multiple Sites or Single Location - Replication Logic feature shares information between all XPTs and home office, allowing loyalty promotions and prepaid sales to be run at multiple sites without sacrificing control.
- FastPass® - Process cars ultra-fast with the FastPass Wireless Acceptance System, which uses small; (3/4” by 4”) windshield tags and radio signals to identify vehicles as they approach the XPT. Customers don’t even have to roll down their windows! Ideal for prepaids, monthly passes and house accounts.
- Automatic Recharge Module™ (ARM) -- Identify monthly pass customers as they approach the XPT (using FastPass), and renew their passes by automatically billing their credit cards every month.
- Prepaid Cards – Accepts prepaid cards loaded with wash units or cash value. In either case, there is never a transaction fee.
- Prepaid Receipts – The XPT can load prepaid washes on receipts.
- Built-In Barcode Reader – Allows you to accept discount coupon mailers and newspaper ads, as well as barcode receipts at the XPT. Supports a wide range of barcodes, including UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, 2of5, Code 39, Code 93 and Code 128.
- WashCAP – Customers can buy washes at retail fuel pumps and use them at the XPT, even if the service station is owned by another business.
- Loyalty Marketing – The XPT supports club cards. Its screen can have a special menu with different prices for loyalty club members. Receipts can also show members how many washes they need to achieve an award, or the expiration date for their club membership.
- Intelligent Receipts – Special sales messages can be printed by the XPT’s built-in receipt printer. These receipts can be aimed at different customers based on the wash options they purchased, the date of their last visit or other factors.
- Built-in camera and alarm, multiple locking points, and multiple steel tubes in a concrete base are only a few of the security features that protect you from theft and vandalism with the XPT. Click here for a more complete listing of security features.
- A detailed Cash Audit Report and automatic Cash Drop Alert are only two of the XPT features that make it easier for you to maintain tight control without getting buried in paperwork. Click here for a more complete listing of cash control features.ation:
- Customize Your Xpress Pay Terminal
- Xpress Pay Terminal Dispenses Bills -- The XPT is able to give customers change in paper currency as well as coins.
- House Accounts – Issue FastPass tags or barcode cards to house accounts, and bill them later. You can also sell monthly passes to house accounts that are renewed automatically via credit card billing.
- Detailed Reports – The XPT runs on the SiteWatch system, so informative reports can be run for each individual unit.
- Alerts & Bulletins – Provide real time data about each XPT to any Internet connected device, including cell phones and laptops. This feature can alert you automatically about potential problems.