Unitec Lane Control System
The Portal TI® and Wash Select IITM are premium entrance systems for the self-pay express exterior market. When coupled with the barrier gate option, the entrance systems manage the flow of traffic to the wash. Customers simply select their desired wash package, add payment, and are instructed to proceed to the wash as the gate opens.
To increase throughput and optimize use of the wash equipment, the system can be expanded to (4) Portal or Wash Select units. The Unitec gate controller manages gate openings to ensure accuracy of vehicle queuing at the wash.
The barrier gate is a simple modular design, which is easy to install and maintain. The control electronics and drive system are housed in a powder-coated steel enclosure with locked access panel. The system is equipped with a 12’ gate arm and built in auto-reversing mechanism to ensure safe operation.
BARRIER GATE SPECIFICATIONS
- Simple modular design that’s easy to install and maintain
- Control electronics and drive systems are house in10–gauge, powder-coated steel enclosure with locked access panel (42” H x 15” W x 15” D)
- 12–foot gate arm with built-in auto-reversing mechanism to ensure safe operation
- Solid state electronics for reduced EMI/RFI (other gates use mechanical contactors, which can cause interference with the operation of computerized devices)
- Operates on 120 VAC single phase power source
|Document Title||Size (kb)|
|Unitec Lane Control Cut Sheet||2041.451|