The DuraScrubber™ wheel washer is designed for deep penetration cleaning of multi-dimensional wheel surfaces. Constructed with alternating 12" and 7" diameter crushed end tip bristles, the DuraScrubber delivers safe cleaning performance on all types of wheels. The DuraScrubber works by attacking the center of the wheel and scrubbing in a downward motion for optimal penetration into the deep crevices found on today's vehicle rims. At a length of 96-inches the DuraScrubber ensures full tire rotation contact for ultimate cleaning results.
The most unique distinction with the DuraScrubber is its built-in yellow guide rail. This guide rail not only helps to safely transition the vehicle into the wheel washer application but also protect tire side walls from accidental pinching damage.
To combat the difficult conditions of a car wash, the DuraScrubber features an overbuilt framework of double-wall aluminum and oversized pivot bearings and brush spindle bearings for extreme durability. Both passenger and driver-side tire scrubber assemblies are easily mounted to the tunnel floor and require only air and hydraulic or electric hook-ups.
- Alternating 12" and 7" diameter crushed tip bristles delivers deep penetration cleaning on all types of wheels
- Downward spin clean action Provides optimal penetration into the deep rim crevices
- 96" of wash action per wheel Ensures at least one full tire rotation contact even on the largest of vehicle wheels
- Built-in guide rail Safely transitions vehicle into wash applicator and protects tire side walls from accidental damage
- Retractable feature Enables equipment to be retracted for certain vehicles
- Double wall aluminum frames Provide superior durability
- Hydraulic or Electric hook-up Easily meets your facility’s utility requirements
- Floor-mounted design Promotes ease of installation