Air Blade General Maintenance
AIRBLADE™ DRYER Signature Line
Maintenance Routine Procedures
• Start every washday with a “Test Wash” to insure proper operation of all equipment.
• Make sure the Impellers are not blocked with obstructions or broken in any way.
• Inspect Impellers for cracks.
• Clean Impellers and Housings.
• Wash component down with a good degrimer such as Tide laundry detergent and hot water.
• Scrub down aluminum portions of the component with a fine steel wool such as S.O.S. pads and wash with
good degrimer such as a laundry detergent and hot water (whenever using steel wool on aluminum, always
follow the grain to prevent scratching the finish).
• Apply one squirt of general-purpose grease every six months.
Note: Over-greasing will fill armature cavity in motor and cause damage.