Air Cannon General Mainteneance
AIR CANNON™ DRYER
Maintenance Routine Procedures
- Start every washday with a “Test Wash” to insure proper operation of all equipment.
- Make sure the Impellers are not blocked with obstructions or broken in any way.
- Inspect Impellers for cracks.
- Clean Impellers and Housings.
- Wash component down with a good degrimer such as Tide laundry detergent and hot water.
- Scrub down aluminum portions of the component with a fine steel wool such as S.O.S. pads and wash with good degrimer such as Tide laundry detergent and hot water (whenever using steel wool on aluminum, always follow the grain to prevent scratching the finish).
- Apply one squirt of general-purpose grease every six months. Note: Over-greasing will fill armature cavity in motor and cause damage.