AirStream General Maintenace
AIRSTREAM™ SERIES DRYER
Maintenance Routine Procedures
- Start every wash day with a “Test Wash” to insure proper operation of all equipment.
- Inspect the Dryer for proper movement. This can best be done while running the “Test Wash” in themorning.
- Check overall performance for any abnormalities on the first few vehicles washed each day.
- Periodically check gauge pressure on regulator.
- Inspect inlet screens for debris, remove any debris found
- Inspect impellers for abnormal vibration. If abnormal vibration is detected, shut Dryer down immediatelyand call for service.
- Wash Dryer down with a good degrimer such as Tide laundry detergent and hot water. Note: Use caution when washing down equipment to avoid water contact with electrical components.
- Shut off all electrical power and open electrical box to check for water accumulation.
- To keep your machine clean, nightly wash downs are recommended (with a water hose). Weekly cleanings of the aluminum frame should also be done. Use a good degrimer such as Tide laundry detergent with hot water. One of the best cleaning methods for cleaning equipment is Brillo pad or S.O.S. scrubbing pad.
- Note: When using a scouring pad on aluminum, always go with the grain so not to cause scratches.