DuraTrans XD Maintenance
DURATRANS XD CONVEYOR
Maintenance Routine Procedures
• Make sure all Roller are turning freely
• To prevent the possibility of damage to tires, visually inspect plastic Roller rollers for damage.
• Check overall performance for any abnormalities on the first few vehicles washed each day.
• To keep your machine clean, nightly wash downs are recommended (with a water hose). This should be done while conveyor is running
• Inspect idler sprocket slides for dirt build up and excess wear. Replace as required.
• Inspect chain for wear.
• The manufacturer pre-fills the gearbox with EPPCO GL-5 85W 140 gear oil. It should be checked every month to be sure the proper amount of lubricant is maintained. To do this, unscrew the setscrew located half way up the side of the gearbox. The oil level should be up to this point (the set screw opening). If the level is lower, refill with EPPCO GL-5 85W 140 or equivalent gear oil. See information on Heco Gear Reducer.
CAUTION: LOOSE CHAIN CAN CAUSE SERIOUS DAMAGE.