See live video of your company from any location with Internet access or a modem.
Video is digitally recorded on a hard drive, providing many times the quality of time lapse VCR's. You may instantly access recorded events, without interrupting the recording process. Our systems include a built in web cam server, requiring nothing but an internet browser at the remote end. You decide the detection areas, and it only records when there is motion present, no more searching hours of videotapes looking at nothing. Utilize your existing cameras; just plug the cables onto the server. Throw away those poor quality time-lapse videotape systems and upgrade to digital quality with zero maintenance.
- Available input/output module, allows you to remotely reset equipment, open doors, turn on and off lights.
- Works with Cable modems, ISDN, Plain old telephone lines, DSL and LAN networks.
- Capable of generating audio alarms locally and remotely to notify you of motion detection.
- Capable of communicating with your UPS device during power outages.
- Wavelet compression (Mpeg 4 software upgrade coming soon).
- Multiple passwords, with definable cameras per password, to view authorized cameras from remote sites.
- Playback of stored video without interrupting the monitoring process.
- Remote playback and remote recording abilities.
- Multicast over the LAN, allowing unlimited users to view cameras, without utilizing extra bandwidth.
- Can be set to erase the oldest files first, thus eliminating any user interaction.
- Multiple camera layouts for a custom view, including camera scan.
- Scheduled backup capability using CD-R, MO, ZIP, or another hard drive.
- Built in Web cam ability. View system from anywhere on the Internet.